The connectivity and networking space is changing so rapidly, even many IT execs can’t keep pace with the latest developments. But in a world where minutes of downtime can translate into ten of thousands of dollars in lost revenue, enterprises can’t afford to rely on inadequate networking setups.
Never Lose Access to Your Apps or Data Center with Optimal Connectivity
Not only do we know about the various internet connectivity options available at each of your locations, but we can also create the best networks to ensure your cloud apps run smoothly.
- Hosting in the cloud? We know which connectivity options deliver the best results in each of your buildings, allowing your business to operate at peak performance across the board.
- Colocating your data or hosting it on-premise? Never lose access to your essential apps, no matter which location your employees are working from.
- Mixed technologies? Advanced networking options such as SD-WAN let you marry separate WANs and connections to achieve an optimal end-user experience for each application with bandwidth prioritization.
What to Know about Networking
Similar to types of connectivity, networking setups are also available in a variety of forms. Here’s a quick look at the top three options.
- Wide Area Networks (WANs): WANs are viable options for businesses with numerous locations distributed across a large area.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs): VPNs are secure tunnels between two networks that allow private traffic to pass over other networks.
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS): MPLS connectivity is not affected by mileage and has revolutionized how multi-location businesses connect.
Is SD-WAN Right for You?
Software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) helps you manage your network by connecting dispersed end-points as if they were in the same room.
- Improved network management. SD-WAN centralizes monitoring and management to provide greater visibility and optimal traffic routes.
- Easily provisioned offices. SD-WAN streamlines configuration and setup, providing remote branches with easy, fast connections.
- Augment existing MPLS. Increase redundancy by using hybrid WANs to leverage your private network and the public internet.
How OneConnect Can Help
We are committed to helping our customers stay connected by whatever means is best for them.
- Existing Service Audit: We’ll evaluate your current network design and compare your current vendor services with other available offerings.
- New Network Design: A OneConnect project manager can work with you to coordinate, schedule, and oversee the implementation of a new network.
- Ongoing Account Management and Support: We’ll provide telecommunications support to ensure your operations run smoothly.
When you work with OneConnect, you don’t just get high-quality connectivity and a rock-solid network. Enjoy a concierge experience, 24/7 support, and an account manager who’s here for you on a daily basis, so you are never without your trusted partner.
- has over 100 years of combined experience
- is in 13 countries
- saved customers over 30% on average in 2017
- has 99% customer retention