While it’s easy to take for granted the role electricity plays in modern business operations, it’s not so easy to overlook the staggering costs associated with utility usage. Without realizing it, many businesses are overpaying for their energy services — sometimes drastically so. Fortunately, OneConnect offers Energy Auditing services to our clients to ensure they’re getting the best bang for their buck.
Why Outsource Your Energy Services?
Many IT execs have never considered outsourcing energy solutions, but there are significant advantages to having industry insiders explore your options.
- Peace of Mind: We’ll review your energy invoices, evaluate your business’s usage, and recommend the best solutions to meet your needs and budget.
- Money Saving. By having access to more energy options, you’ll be far more likely to save a serious amount of cash by the time your billing cycle ends.
- Increased Options. Choose from solar, wind, and other renewable energy sources in addition to traditional fixed-pricing models.
How Can OneConnect Help?
Count on our energy experts to thoroughly review your existing agreements and research the best recommendations for your enterprise’s unique needs.
- Existing Service Audit. We’ll examine your utility bills and present you with a comprehensive list of recommendations to improve your energy utilization.
- Ongoing Account Management. Energy management isn’t a one-time task. We’ll actively care for your account so you can focus on your work.
- Business Partner Services. We’re business partners with many of the nation’s largest energy companies, giving us access to the best rates.
When you work with OneConnect, you’ll not only be able to rest easy knowing that you’re getting a great deal on electricity, but you’ll also have an ongoing partner you can count on for exceptional service and support around the clock. So quit overpaying for your energy services. Call OneConnect today.
- has over 100 years of combined experience
- is in 13 countries
- saved customers over 30% on average in 2017
- has 99% customer retention