It’s tough to do everything yourself – we get it. That’s why we offer Managed Services for businesses that are looking to unburden their IT departments and control costs. Outsourcing certain technology services and support can mean better efficiency and reduced risk for your business overall. Learn more below about what Managed Services can do for you.
Why Choose Managed Services?
Stop losing sleep over your network’s security and stability. Let us sweat the small stuff, so you can focus on more high-priority projects.
Here’s what you get:
- Increased uptime. Our focus on your uptime ensures business continuity and increases the strength of your security.
- We love getting our hands dirty. If you’re drowning in trouble tickets or low-priority problems, offload your headaches to us for fast, effective resolutions.
- IT for today…and tomorrow. We provide ongoing IT management, so you stop stressing out about technology.
How can we help?
Businesses are increasingly outsourcing their IT needs in order to focus on growth and revenue. Not only can outsourcing your IT to OneConnect save you money while improving the reliability of your technology, but it also allows your team members to focus on what they do best: taking your business to the next level.
OneConnect’s Managed IT Services include:
- Managed Service Desk: Outsourcing your help desk allows your business to focus on growth — not maintenance — while also addressing end-users needs’ more quickly and efficiently.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): By outsourcing the management of on- or off-premise infrastructure, your business will benefit from reduced infrastructure costs, enhanced agility, and accelerated time to market.
- Remote Monitoring: With 24/7 monitoring, you can rest easy knowing that OneConnect will proactively address any issue and advise on your unique network needs.
- Managed Security: Offload the burden of securing your network, and avoid the agony of helplessness by ensuring your business is prepared for today’s sophisticated cyber threats.
- Managed Mobility: By offering support for both BYOD and corporate-issued devices, and by granting users remote access to mission-critical tools, your employees will feel empowered to be productive anytime and anywhere.
- Managed WiFi: Headaches and hardware maintenance go hand in hand, but Managed WiFi reduces costs and increases scalability while making software patches a thing of the past.
- Hosted Exchange: In-house Exchange servers are a nightmare to maintain, but by outsourcing your email needs to OneConnect, you’ll be able to stay in contact around the clock.
- Network as a Service (NaaS): Deploy connectivity for new branches in days — not weeks — by taking advantage of OneConnect’s fully managed networks, which also allow you to operate with a smaller IT team.
With OneConnect’s Managed Services, you get a concierge experience for support 24/7. Your account manager is here for you on a daily basis, so you are never without your trusted partner.
- has over 100 years of combined experience
- is in 13 countries
- saved customers over 30% on average in 2017
- has 99% customer retention