If the thought of integrating your company’s communications into a single, centralized system sounds too good to be true, you’ll likely be blown away by our Unified Communications solutions. Not only can we provide you with a consolidated system that includes voice, data, video, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/mobility management, but we also offer increased security and compliance with industry standards.
Why Choose Unified Communications?
OneConnect’s Unified Communications offers an integrated interface and consistent experience across multiple platforms and devices. Here are a few key benefits:
- Streamlined Scalability. Unified Communications solutions are scalable and flexible, making it easy to add or remove ancillary services as needed.
- Peak Productivity. Unified Communications creates new ways for employees to stay connected — and productive — anytime, anywhere.
- Serious Savings. When all communications route through a single system, canceling duplicated services can result in substantial savings.
- Remote Access. The increased adoption of BYOD policies grants employees the ability to achieve enterprise objectives at any time.
How OneConnect Can Help
Curious about what’s included with our Unified Communications packages? Specific systems vary by business, but most solutions include the following features:
- Conferencing Services. Audio, video, and online-only conferencing services are available for enterprises of any size.
- Hosted Contact Centers. Enjoy increased security, reduced maintenance, lower costs, and faster response times by upgrading to a hosted call center that makes life easier for employees and end-users alike.
- Collaborative Platforms. Whether your employees are scattered around the building — or around the planet — today’s tools make it easy to work together.
- Integrated Apps. It’s hard to underestimate the value of mobile apps in the modern workforce, especially when separate applications can work together.
- Cross-Platform Communication. No matter what types of devices your employees prefer to use, messaging tools empower your staff to stay in touch.
- BYOD / Mobile Device Management. Unified security, wireless provisioning, and invoice auditing can reduce your current costs and increase visibility into your accounting.
Unified Communications allows you to usher in a new era of cohesion and cooperation to your enterprise. Between increased productivity and potential cost savings, it’s clear this technology has much to offer. Contact us today to begin experiencing 24/7 concierge support and an always-available account manager to help you on a daily basis.
- has over 100 years of combined experience
- is in 13 countries
- saved customers over 30% on average in 2017
- has 99% customer retention